My name is Aivars Kalvans. I wrote software (C, C++ and Python) that runs on Oracle Database and Tuxedo for more than 18 years. I tinker with internals of Oracle and various other software and develop an Open Source alternative to Oracle Tuxedo called Fuxedo.
I have written a book about developing modern Oracle Tuxedo applications using Python. I also conduct Oracle Tuxedo training for developers and administrators, contact me for more information.
Some other code I have written both bad and “good enough”:
- Scruffy UML - creates UML diagrams from textual description.
- libvmod-rewrite - a plugin for Varnish (proxy server) that allows to modify cached pages.
- pattern-matcher and cloud-instances are winning entries of Latvia Java User Group programming contest. The first one was written while I was still drunk after a party.
- Scrapy proxies - Scrapy (web scraping framework) extension for using random proxies. Some people find it useful.
- … and other Open Source on github.com/aivarsk
- … and info about Closed Source on stackoverflow.com/story/aivarsk
You can reach me via e-mail: email@example.com
Since I had some issues before:
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion.